Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday made better with just one little thing...

Yes I hate Mondays just like a lot of other people do...it seems to creep up and have a way of ruining a perfectly fun weekend.
My weekend was completely full from camping out in the backyard with the kids, having my mom and sister Jenn over for a delicious dinner and summer fresh berry dessert, to cruising along Lake Superior with Copper Harbor being the destination.  
The kids and I are were very excited (well maybe just me) about the Fort Wilkins State Park Civil War encampment/reenactment weekend.  Canons exploding, old time music being played, history to dig into!

After a fun-filled weekend and a weird sleep pattern, Monday morning arrived way too early.  I did stumble across this little gem and it made me smile and remember my fun weekend.
Thanks for sharing Puglypixel.com


Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment