Thursday, July 22, 2010

Time to plant some roots.... Red ones!

Our new home is so beautiful.  We are loving the country life. Still unpacking and organizing but we've all agreed to take our time and not rush it.
I would like to get to one of the local stores to pick up some geraniums for the front porch.
Nothing says "Welcome" better than a big pot of red geraniums!
I am hoping the stores still have them in stock...I guess there's always next year.  Or, perhaps I could go artificial....oh my, what would Martha say? Fake is fake...tacky, you think?
BTW:  A great new show is "Tacky House" with Tom Filicia.  His eye for decorating is amazing! Great taste!! 


Nichole Robertson's Paris color series is great!! I dream of taking my own trip to Paris and leaving with millions and millions of my own photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment